FTTH steel tape armored fiber optic patchcord (FTTH Armored Patchcord)
Singlemode patchcords are used in Telecom and CATV applications for high speed transmission and access. They are manufactured using PVC or LSZH jacket cables, which conform to international standards and are terminated with industry standard connectors to give optimum performance.
- Designed to survive FTTH environments
- Stainless steel spiral armor
- LSZH or PVC outer jacket 900μm
- Available in all standard connector types
- Reduced bend sensitivity, singlemode fiber conforms to ITU-T G.657A1 and ITU-T G.652D